The essential requirements for producing annotations (author’s resumes): desired goals and targets, construction and content material
The abstract (the author’s resumes) within the periodical is actually a supply of information regarding the information in the write-up and also the study results detailed therein.
Annotation on the write-up must be:
- useful (usually do not consist of typical terms);
- unique (not to become interpretation annotation using a literal language translation);
- large (mirror the principle information of your post and also the outcomes of the study);
- structured (adhere to the logic of describing the results in the report);
- “English language-communicating” (to get designed in great-top quality The english language);
- lightweight (to match in the quantity from 100 to 250 words and phrases), 850 figures, at the very least 10 facial lines.
The main objectives and targets of your annotation
- Abstract can be a simple review of a greater quantity job of a clinical character.
- The abstract could be published separately, in isolation from the main written text and, for that reason, should be clear without reference point towards the newsletter alone.
- Reading through an annotation to the report, your reader ought to understand the essence from the analysis.
- Reading through the annotation, your reader need to determine whether it be rewarding to refer to the full textual content of the write-up for getting more descriptive info useful to it.
- Annotation to the report will be the principal way to obtain information and facts in the domestic and overseas information systems and databases, indexing periodicals.
- Abstract is accessible in the magazine’s site for community viewing online and listed by system research equipment.
- The abstract in English will be the basis for planning the abstract in other dialects.
Framework, content and amount of the abstract
- The abstract need to express the primary specifics of your function, and ought to not exaggerate or include material which is not available within the body of the publication.
- An annotation construction that repeats the structure of your post and consists of the launch, goals and goals, methods, effects, a conclusion (conclusions) is urged.
- Even so: this issue, topic, intent behind the work is indicated if they are not obvious in the label of the article; The technique or strategy from the operate ought to be described when they are new or exciting from the point of view of this operate.
- The final results of your function are detailed very precisely and informatively.
- The main theoretical and experimental final results, true details, found partnerships and regularities are offered. Concurrently, choice is offered to new results and information of long-term importance, essential discoveries, findings that disprove present concepts, and also information that, in the author’s opinion, are of practical importance.
- Conclusions might be combined with referrals, estimations, ideas, hypotheses described within the write-up.
- The information within the title of the write-up should not be repetitive within the written text in the annotation.
- Prevent unneeded opening words (by way of example, “the article author in the write-up takes into account …”).
- Historical referrals, if they do not make up the primary information of the file, a outline of formerly printed functions and popular conditions inside the annotation will not be provided.
- The writing of your annotation need to utilize the syntactic buildings built into the language of scientific and practical paperwork; avoid sophisticated grammatical constructions.
- Inside the text message from the author’s continue, you ought to use substantial terms from your text from the report.
- The words from the annotation must be succinct and very clear, totally free of history, superfluous opening up words and phrases, basic and insignificant formulations.
- The written text must be coherent, disjointed records need to comply with one other logically.
- Abbreviations and signs, except for typical versions, are used in extraordinary circumstances, or these are provided inside the author’s resume.
- The annotation is not going to reference the publication number inside the selection of referrals to the post.
- The quantity in the text from the author’s curriculum vitae is dependent upon the material of your publication (the level of details, its clinical and functional worth), but shouldn’t be lower than 100-250 words.